The NDIS is a new way to help people under 65 get care and supports. The NDIS also helps families and carers with information about services to support people. When people get support from the NDIS people get proper choice and control over services they wish to receive.
In your plan, you will have a list of goals that you would like to achieve and funding to support you in achieving this. We can work with you on those goals.
Your goals may include things such as:
- Participating in social and community activities
- Accessing Auslan and Deaf interpreters for any appointments or social functions
- Becoming more independent around the home
- Understanding more about your health and well-being
- Developing better relationships with people around you
- Becoming more confident in your identity
- Getting support for your daily tasks