Our drop-in service is accessible to all members of the South Australian Deaf Community, regardless of whether they have an NDIS plan.
The drop-in service is available at the following locations:
- January 17th
- January 31st
- February 14th
- February 28th
- March 28th
- January 10th
- January 24th
- February 7th
- February 21st
- March 7th
- March 21st
- January 18th
- February 8th
- February 22nd
- March 8th
- March 22nd
- January 7th
- January 14th
- January 21st
- January 28th
- February 4th
- February 11th
- February 18th
- February 25th
- March 4th
- March 11th
- March 18th
- March 25th
For any other times please book an appointment.
- Language support: translation from English to Auslan to English with letters, reports, bills, forms, finances.
- Literacy support with writing e.g. letter preparation, notes, information, directions.
- Assist with basic problem-solving.
- Information provision: e.g. medical, legal, community information.
- Referrals: for employment, education support, and further service support.
- Clarifying lifestyle & personal information: Centrelink and banking support.
- Support with scheduling: making appointments, responding to queries, information collection.
- Basic counselling & conflict resolution.
- Technology access: Use of National Relay Service, general technology support e.g. SMS, phone calls, faxing.
- Access to computers: paying bills, purchasing/ordering, filling in online forms.
- Booking interpreting support, identifying interpreters of choice.
Please note: A booking is required to see a community worker at all other times.
If you have a question, want some more information or would just like to speak to someone for support click on the links below and we will be able to help you.